Hello friends! Today we have another great tailgate tip. This is especially helpful for your lady tailgaters. We’ve come to realize over the years that it pretty much sucks for women during tailgates if you don’t happen to have an RV with a functioning restroom. Yeah, they can use the port-o-johns, but they’re usually filthy and the lines are long as hell. We as men are lucky, just open up a car door and let it rip, but we have to keep it classy for the ladies. So here is what you will need to make a tailgate potty and keep the women in your tailgating life happy.
- Bucket toilet seat with lid
- 5 gallon bucket
- Box of kitty litter
- Garbage bags
- Camping shower tent
- Camping water jug
- Paper towels
- Place garbage bag in 5 gallon bucket.
- Fill bag in bucket about 1/4 full of kitty litter.
- Snap toilet seat in place
- Place toilet bucket inside tent complete with toiletries
- Set up a wash table outside of tent with hand soap, water jug and paper towels
- Most importantly NO POOPING! This is for #1’s only.
You can get this whole set up going for pretty cheap and the ladies will greatly appreciate your efforts. Using tips like this will guarantee championship level tailgating!