Today we have another delectable dish from our guys Gourmet Gents in Tents. What is it you ask? LOBSTER GUACAMOLE! We know what you’re thinking; Lobster mixed in guac? No way that taste good! Well you’d be wrong! This tasty treat will have everyone thinking you’re fancy and they’d be right. So show off your fancy pants and give this dish a try at your next tailgate.
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely diced (seeds removed)
- salt to taste
- 1 lobster
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 gallon water
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 onion, (can use leftover half from guacamole)
Lobster Dressing Ingredients
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 teaspoon Chipotle Adobe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
1. Place all guacamole ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times, until ingredients are blended smoothly. Remove ingredients from food processor and adjust seasoning as needed.
2. Place all lobster ingredients, excluding the lobster, in a large stock pot and bring them to a boil.
3. Once ingredients are boiling, drop the lobster in the stock pot and leave in for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove the lobster from the stock pot and allow it to cool at room temperature.
4. Remove the lobster meat from the shell, chop roughly, and chill.
5. Mix lobster dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Combine the dressing and chopped chilled lobster until it is evenly distributed.
Place guacamole in a bowl and top with dressed lobster meat.